Sajhamanch Archive

Schoolgirl dies after her smartphone plugged into charging explodes in Achham district

Published: in English by .

ACHHAM : A 15-year-old schoolgirl died in Achham district after her smartphone exploded while she was watching a video by keeping it plugged into charging, police said.

The deceased has been identified as Sapana Nath from Mangalsen Municipality-1. She was a sixth grader at Kunti Secondary School in Mangalsen.

Critically injured Nath was rushed to Achham District Hospital where she breathed her last today morning, according to Mukesh Kumar Singh, information officer at the Sudurpaschim Province Police Office, Dipayal. 


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *